WordPress.com is excited to announce our newest offering: a course just for beginning bloggers where you’ll learn everything you need to know about blogging from the most trusted experts in the industry. We have helped millions of blogs get up and running, we know what works, and we want you to to know everything we know. This course provides all the fundamental skills and inspiration you need to get your blog started, an interactive community forum, and content updated annually.
Check out our Photo Gallery! Located under “About.” Have photos to submit to the photo gallery? Send them to Mrs. Payne!
Orders are due November 11th!
- Solo and Ensemble Permission Slips and Fees are due Wednesday, October 2nd
- Playing Tests are due to Google Classroom by Monday, October 7th
- Our first concert is Thursday, October 10th
- Students arrive dressed between 5:30-6pm
- Girls: Black Dress (provided), black dress shoes, nude/black tights optional
- Boys: Black tux pants, white tux shirt, bow-tie, cummberbund, black dress shoes, black socks; jacket will be provided at the concert and must be returned at the end of the concert.
- Performance begins at 6:30pm
- Students are required to attend the entire concert
Congrats on a great first few weeks! Each ensemble is working very hard and have had a very successful start to their concert pieces for the October concert. Upcoming in September:
- Mentoring begins on September 5th at EJ Hayes, and September 12th at Crawford.
- Private lessons will begin the first week of September.
- The North Star Orchestra will have their first rehearsal on September 6th after-school.
- All-State registration forms are due September 6th.
- Dr. Jasinski and Dr. Darville from EKU will be working with the Concert Orchestra on September 6th.
- Concert attire sizes are due September 13th.
- Solo and Ensemble Registration is due September 30th.
Please continue bringing in Sponsorship forms. All Sponsorships received prior to the first concert will be included in the October concert program.
Keep up the good work!